Saturday, April 16, 2011

Homemade Handpoured Candles

Hand made plastic canvas Easter baskets filled with brilliant colored embeds and a single, beautiful votive candle. We parents are always getting the little ones chocolate bunnies and all the sweets so I thought that I would create a perfect gift for the moms and dads out there.


True it is a small 2" by 2" basket but it carries some much beauty and fragrance that will last for hours. And the baskets themselves are reusable! Filled with embeds, tarts or votive of your choice. I have butterflies, round, heart, jelly bean, marshmallow embeds. A large assortment of scents and colors to choose from!!

Each basket is $6.00 (U.S) that includes the cost of the actual candles themselves plus packaging material.
Shipping is to be determined by amount ordered and where the item is to be shipped to. I ship UPS and USPS so please allow time for delivery.

Check out my store at www.etsy.com/shop/destanys

No comments:

Post a Comment