Tuesday, April 19, 2011

New Ideas

Okay so I came up with some ideas for my Mother's Day candles. I was thinking that I would put a layer to it. Kind of like different colored sand. Then once the wax cooled I would add a few embellishments like hearts or butterflies. I think that would look cool.Now all I have to do is figure out if I want to add fragrance to them or if I want to leave them unscented. Some many thoughts are running through my head right now that I might have to start writing them down to remember them all. 

As for Easter, my sale didn't go exactly how I wanted it to so this summer I am going to advertise them again as a special and see how that goes. Who knows? Maybe as time goes by, people will discover the wonderful world of homemade candles...

The Next big thing is to work on the Mother's Day project and to come up with ideas for Father's Day. Maybe a candle shaped like a fishing rod? Or better yet a golf club!!!! Now if I can just put my ideas to creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment