Monday, March 12, 2012

Well lets see, I have started working with my engraver again and some of the works have turned out pretty good. I started woodworking and engraving when I was a young girl working side by side with my grandfather in his garage. I love working with my hands and seeing the outcome of all the hard work and labor that I have put into each and every piece. 
I love trying different things and making usable pieces for my home and office.
I started my candle business in February of 2011 hoping to help pass the time so that I didn't suffer from cabin fever. My brother and sister-in-law have been making candles for a few years now and I always enjoyed the wonderful smells that they would produce in each candle. 
I hope you enjoy all the many wonderful nick knacks and candles that I offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment